Thunder Tiger first introduced the well-known Pro-46 in 1992, from then Pro-46 has been the standard of 2-stroke aircraft engines.
To be the great Pro-46’s successor, the NEW Pro-46 inherits the incredible and reliable performance, and has many new features making for better durability and easier maintenance.
The NEW Pro-46 continues to be the standard where the original Pro-46 left off.
If you have owned PRO-46 or have been ready to take the next step up to nitro aircraft for saving inconvenient battery charging,
NEW Pro-46 is yet another, the successor of standard maker.
• Balancing Heat-Spreading design enhances cooling
• Non-seizing flange mount carburettor
• Steel inserted lightweight composite backplate
• New crankcase for casting quality and structural strength
• Thunder Tiger’s swept back needle valve design for safety
• Mixture screw and HS needle valve adjustment at same side
• Precision ball bearings
• High performance streamlined muffler
• Knife Edged 7075 Aluminium connecting rod
• High silicon CNC machined piston
• XC2 (Extreme Composite Coating) cylinder
• Redline R2 glow plug included
Bore : 21.8mm
Displacement : 7.47cc
Power : 1.60 hp @ 16.000 rpm
Practical RPM : 2,000 - 17,000 rpm
Stroke : 20.0mm
Weight : 464.5g
Tired of all those electric planes infesting your local Flying club?
Switch to Nitro Engines, we have a wide range of fuel and Engine variants and No need to worry about expensive batteries here. Just re-fuel and youre off.
Scream through the sky all day with our Fuel and OS Glow engines. Forget the Electric kids Stuff.
Tax extra as applicable.