The iMAX-B6AC can charge and discharge NiMH, NiCd, Pb, LiPo, Li-ion, and LiFe batteries with individual cell balancing for up to 6 lithium cells. It features a built-in adapter that can be powered from 100–240 VAC, or it can alternatively be powered via an 11–18 VDC input. With its versatile charging capabilities and advanced features like input power monitoring, delta-peak sensitivity, cyclic charging and discharging, and more, the iMAX-B6AC is a great addition to the workbench of any RC, DIY, or robot enthusiast. This is not a genuine iMAX B6. It is a copy charger offered at a lower price.
- This charger has a JST-XH charge plug, which makes it compatible with Zippy, HXT, TURNIGY and any pack with a JST adapter. This package does not include JST-XH connector
- This is a copy of the original charger, it has all features that original charger has and you can refer the original product datasheet in attachment
Power Supply Cord Details:
- AC 100~240v or 12V DC input
- The cables come with a fitted fuse.
- Microprocessor controlled
- Li-ion, LiPo, and LiFe capable
- Input voltage monitoring. (Protects car batteries at the field)
- Battery break-in and cycling feature
- Data storage (Store up to 5 packs in memory)
- Internal resistance checker to see pack health
- Delta-peak sensitivity
- Individual cell balancing
- EU Plug to IEC C13 which is used in devices such as ac adapters, digital cameras, camcorders, monitors, printers, Direct TV and more!
- Total length: 1 meter.
- Voltage : 100 – 250 VAC
- Current : 2.5A Max.
- Plug Type: 1. Female End Type: IEC(To Charger) , Male End Type: EU plug (To Power Distribution Board).
- Tax extra as applicable