The Flysky FS-i6S 2.4GHz 10CH AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter With FS-iA10B 10CH Receiver is Robu.in‘s Featured Product for those who are interested in Radio controller.
The Flysky FS-i6S 2.4GHz 10CH AFHDS 2A RC Touch Control Transmitter With FS-iA10B 2.4GHz 10CH Receiver constitute a 10 channel 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A digital proportional computerized RC System. This system supports quadcopters.
The AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) developed and patented by Flysky is specially developed for all radio control models. Offering superior protection against interference while maintaining lower power consumption and high reliable receiver sensitivity, Flysky’s AFHDS technology is considered to be one of the leaders in the RC market today. It has Full touchscreen interface, more convenient to control.
New Firmware Features :
- New(Trims) function
- New (Rate/Exp.) function
- New(Throttle curve) function
- NEW(Throttle mode) function
- New(models) function, supports 5 modes groups.
- New Context-aware reset function.
- New low signal alarm function.
Note: This Remote Control does not come with a Mobile/Tablet Holder. We have another variant with Mobile Stand. Click on the below link to see it.
FS-i6S Remote Control 2.4G 10CH AFHDS with FS-IA10B Receiver and Mobile Holder
Bidirectional Communication :
- Capable of sending and receiving data, each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature, altitude and many other types of sensors, servo calibration, and i-BUS Support.
Multi-channel Hopping Frequency :
- The bandwidth of This system ranges from 2.4055GHz to 2.475GHz. This band is divided in 140 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean versions) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
Omni-directional Gain Antenna :
- The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down on interference while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
Unique ID Recognition System :
- Each transmitter and receiver has its own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired,they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the system’s operation.
Low Power Consumption :
- The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components, maintaining high receiver sensitivity, while consuming as little as one-tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.
Model type: Quadcopter
RF range: 2.408 - 2.475GHz
Bandwidth: 500 KHz
RF power: Less than 20 dBm
Protocol: AFHDS 2A
Modulation type: GFSK
Stick resolution: 4096
Low voltage alarm: Yes (lower than 3.75V)
PS2/USB Port: Yes (Micro-USB)
Power input: 4.3V - 6.0V
Size: 179*81*161 mm
Certificate: CE, FCC: N4ZFLYSKYI6S