Simulator combo with FLYSKY New Rc Plane Remote Controller FS-i6 Latest i bus 6 Channel receiver. No need to break expensive aeromodels if you are a beginner in this great hobby. It is also a good stress buster when you want to fly a model but unable to do so due to weather or any other condition. Also good for experienced pilots to hone their flying skills further in aerobatics.
Get complete installation help and guidance on how to use the simulator in your PC.
Learn basic controls and stick inputs and get familiar with model orientation and heading.
- Item: FS-i6 RC Transmitter
- Channel: 6-10 (Default 6)
- Model Type: Fixed-Wing/Glider/Helicopter
- RF Range: 2.408-2.475GHz
- RF Power: < 20dBm
- RF Channel: 135
- Bandwidth: 500KHz
- 2.4GHz System: AFHDS 2A / AFDHS
- Modulation Type: GFSK
- Stick Resolution 4096
- Low Voltage Warning: < 4.2V
- DSC port: PS/2 Port PPM
- Chargeable: No
- Antenna Length: 26mm (Dual Antenna)
- Weight: 392g
- Power: 6V DC 1.5AA*4
- Display: STNTransflective Display, LCD 128x64 Lattice, VA 73x39mm, LCD with white backlight
- Size: 174x89x190mm
- On-line Update: Yes
- Color: Black
- Certificate: CE0678, FCC ID: N4ZFLYSKYI6X
FS-iA6B i-BUS Specifications:
- Brand Name: Flysky
- Item Name: FS-iA6B
- Channel: 6
- Frequency Range: 2.4055--2.475GHZ
- Band Width Number: 140
- Transmitting Power: ≤ 20dBm
- RF Receiver Sensitivity: -105dbm
- 2.4G Mode: The second generation of an enhanced version of the automatic FM digital system
- Encoding: GFSK
- Antenna Length: 26mm * 2 (dual antenna)
- Input Power: 4.0-6.5V DC
- Dimension: 47 x 26.2 x 15mm
- Weight: 14.9g
- Color: Black
- i-Bus Interface: Yes
- Data Acquisition Interface: Yes
- Model Type: Airplane / Glider / Helicopter
The AFHDS 2A (Automatic Frequency Hopping Digital System Second Generation) developed and petented by FLYSKY is specialy developed for all radio control models. Offering superior protection against interference while maintaining lower power consumption and high reliable receiver senstivity, FLYSKY's AFHDS technology is considered to be one of the leaders in the RC market today
Capable of sending and receiving data, each transmitter is capable of receiving data from temperature, altitude and many other types of sensors, servo calibration and i-BUS Support.
Multi-channel Hopping Frequency
This system bandwidth ranges from 2.408GHz to 2.475GHz. This is divided in 135 channels. Each transmitter hops between 16 channels (32 for Japanese and Korean version) in order to reduce interference from other transmitters.
Omni-directional Gain Antenna
The high efficiency Omni-directional high gain antenna cuts down o interference, while using less power and maintaining a strong reliable connection.
Unique ID Recgnition System
Each transmitter and receiver has it's own unique ID. Once the transmitter and receiver have been paired, they will only communicate with each other, preventing other systems accidentally connecting to or interfering with the systems operation.
Low Power Consumption
The system is built using highly sensitive low power consumption components, maintaining high receiver sensitivity, while consuming as little as one tenth the power of a standard FM system, dramatically extending battery life.
FS-i6X Transmitter User Manual
X6B i-BUS Receiver Manual
- 1X Flysky FS-i6 6CH 2.4GHz AFHDS 2A RC Transmitter
- 1X Flysky FS-iA6B i-BUS Receiver
- Tax extra as applicable