Pilatus PC6—finished in printed Oracover with rivet & panel detail
Famously STOL and classically turbo-swiss, the full size Turbo porter packs loads of oomph/character and will happily hedge-hop into a piddly 130 metre landing field!
Similarly STOL, the Seagull model features generous wing area, powerful rudder/elevator response and, to be sure, looks uncannily realistic on low, slow flyby’s. This thoughtfully designed and laser-cut model even features removable main servo tray and a rear lower fuselage battery hatch to counter the long nose moment.
This is begging for an EnerG outrunner/ESC/lipo combination—the wooden parts are ALL included for this and you will not be disappointed with the exquisitely unique and realistic sound of your EnerG brushless-powered Turbo Porter.
- Electric conversion kit included FREE!
- Wingspan - 63.0ins (160cm) Wing area - 722.3sq.ins (46.6sq.dm)
- Suits - 46-55 2 Stroke (70 4-Stroke)
- Factory covered with Oracover
- Length - 53.7ins (136.3cm)
- Approx flying weight - 7.1lbs (3.2kg)
- Servos - 4 channels with 5 servos
- Flying skill level - Intermediate/Advanced