Ideal performer for low wing beginners to stunt training!
Designed for compatibility with both GP and EP flight!
- Designed for the calm control ideal for newcomers to low wing airplanes.
- Designed to be compatible with both EP and GP power sources.
- No gluing required for completion.
- Covered in printed film for a vivid color scheme.
- Aluminum pipe pin joins the main wing halves. Can be separated for transport.
- Vertical fin, servo bed, ailerons and rudder are all pre-installed.
- Can be flown in training with a 4-cell battery in sports mode.
- Lightweight balsa fuselage structure provides energetic flight performance.
- Features rudder connected steering nose wheel.
- Equipped with pre-installed flexible pipe for rudder and elevator linkage rods.
- Includes pre-assembled fuel tank.
- Includes spinner, linkage parts set and lightweight sponge tires.
- Includes stylishly painted cowl for EP version. Creates different impression to the GP version.
- painted pilot doll is assembled.
< Required for Operation >
- R/C system/ 4-channel, 4-servo + ESC (EP), 5-servo (GP) for airplanes
- Motor/ 600-1000W Backplate mounted Outrunner Brushless (EP)
- Engine/ 2 cycle 40-46 class (GP)
- Propeller/ D11 x P7-D12 x P8
- Y-cord for aileron x 1
- 200mm extension cord x 2
- 14.8V-4,000-5,000mAh Li-Po battery (EP)
- Charger compatible with LiPo balance charging (EP)
- Fuel,Starthing tools (GP)
- Batteries for receiver(GP)
- EP version:If the battery cannot use the ESC BEC Power,aseparate Rx battery unit is requred.
- EP recommended power unit set :No.66801 TEAM ORION AVIONICS Flight Pack 50 for airplanes(motor,ESC,propeller set).
||EP/2,650g approx. GP/2,550g approx.
||600-1000W Backplate mounted Outrunner Brushless (sold separately)
||2-cycle 40-46 class (sold separately)
||D11 x P7-D12 x P8 (sold separately)
This R/C model is not a toy!|
Correct assembly and maintenance and choice of appropriate flight location is required for the safe operation of this model. Failure to use responsibly and perform required safety checks can cause fatal accidents. Beginner flyers should never fly solo.