Futaba 8FG Super almost new used for demo flights in Denmark.
The new Futaba 8FG P-FP8FGS Super moves still further ahead of the competition, offering no less than 12 proportional and 2 switched channels, as well as dedicated GY750 gyro functionality.
The Futaba 8FG super is an ideal radio for any pilot serious about their flying, the Futaba 8FG Super is packed with user friendly features, yet includes programming options to suit almost any model, including the most advanced. With Aircraft, Glider and Helicopter menus and SensorTouch Dial, the 8FG Super is quick and intuitive to program, and a total of 20 model memories built-in allows for that all important data storage - optional 32Mb to 2Gb SD cards can be fitted to enable almost unlimited model memory storage*. System is supplied as standard with a high voltage compatible R6208SB receiver, which offers 8 channel standard output or 18 channel via S-Bus operation.
• 14 Channel - 12 proportional and 2 switched
• Includes R6208SB receiver (8 standard/18 S-Bus outputs)
• 20 Model memory
• SensorTouch programming
• Aircraft/Glider/Heli menus
• 1700mAh Tx pack for extended operation
• 128 x64 backlight LCD screen
• Gyro menus including 3 -axis
• Optional SD card for increased memory storage*
• Assignable switches/functions
• Integrated FASST 2.4GHz system
• 2048 Resolution
*SD card not included